Coffee is everyone’s favorite breakfast beverage. Most people can’t start the day without their cup of joe. Why not boost the nutritional power of your coffee, and get your day started off right. In the recipe below I have included a couple of power ingredients.
- Collagen Peptides. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is important for the health of your skin, hair, tendons, cartilage, bones, and joints. These peptides are already broken-down and super easy for your body to absorp and put into use!
- Coconut Products. Coconut is high in a type of fat called MCT. It is very easy for your body to absorb and use. It also is touted to help give you an extra boost of energy and support mental performance! Score one for the brain!
- Dynamic Fruits & Greens. This is one of our newest products at Whole Health Houston. This is a powerful antioxidant and phytonutrient powder. It helps alkalize your body and supports yoru body’s natual detoxification processes.
All of this in one cup of coffee. How could you not have a great day when you start out this way?
- 8-10 ounces of coffee of choice (hot brew works best to melt the coconut products)
- 1-2 Tbs coconut cream (the solid stuff on top of your canned coconut)
- 1-2 Tbs coconut oil
- 2 scoops Collagen Protein
- 1 scoop Dynamic Greens (I used espresso in this recipe)
- Sweetner of choice
Blend all ingredients for 1 minute until frothy and light brown. Go have an awesome day!